Jerrod's 30th Birthday!!!
I am so excited that I finally get to talk about Jerrod's 30th birthday! I can't believe that my man is 30! His birthday is in August, so it is about time I get to blog about it!
Jerrod shares a birthday with one of our good friends, so us wives decided to throw them a big birthday bash! They both kept saying how they didn't want anything big...they don't really enjoy that sort of thing, but they married the wrong girls if they want to be that way their whole life! We invited lots of fun couples and had a great time! The boys even had a blast.
The Birthday Boys, Matthew and Jerrod!!
The men standing around in the kitchen by the food!
My mom and sister came to celebrate with us!
After our delicious dinner of Cafe' Rio Pork Salads, we played a fun game.
It was a mix between Jeopardy and Minute to Win It. The teams had to answer questions about Jerrod or Matthew for points, and then in each column where there would be a "Daily Double" we had someone on each team do a "Minute to Win It" challenge for points. It was so much fun. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time!
Megan sorting out M&M's with one hand.
Jaela doing the same.
Jerrod and Matthew listening to the trivia questions about themselves.
Building an upside-down pyramid with plates and pop cans.
Lee did it!! It was pretty fun to watch.
In this one, they had to blow a ping pong ball from water glass to water glass.
Steve did a great job!
But, I think Laurel won this one. She got it in all 3 glasses first.
Okay, this was my FAVORITE one. We needed two really good sports for this one, and we found them. People were laughing so hard that they were crying.
There were ping pong balls inside of the tissue box and it was wrapped around the persons' waist. They had to shimmy and shake until they got all of the ping pong balls out of the box.
Delee had some great moves!!
I think Ben was the highlight of the evening though. He is such a fun guy and really got into it. I can't even describe to you how funny this was.
Jake did a fantastic job hitting pop cans with rubberbands.
And everyone enjoyed the yummy cakes!
I am so glad that everyone came out to celebrate with us. It wouldn't have been as much fun without all of our great friends there.
Since Jerrod's actual birthday wasn't on the day of his party, we got to celebrate again with him at home.
We went out to dinner with Jaela to Endochine (a really yummy Thai restaurant), and then came home to eat cake and ice cream with the kids.
Getting ready to blow out his candles!

Happy Birthday Honey! I hope that you had a great 30th! I love you so much and can't wait to see what the next 30 years holds for us. I am so lucky to call you my husband!






















Comments