Kennedi's 1st Day of Preschool

Kennedi started preschool this year.  She LOVES it and I love that she is enjoying it so much.  She has grown so much and I love hearing about her time there.  I have heard nothing but good reports from her teacher about how great she is.  I really appreciate hearing things like that because I have always wanted to instill the value of respect in my children.  She loves her teacher, and she loves her new friends.  

Posing before we left for her first day!

 I can't believe my baby girl is such big girl now! 

Such a little model wanna-be!

Kaden had to strike his own type of pose.

In front of her preschool

 Standing in front of her cubby.

Her teacher, Mrs. Spencer!


I am so glad that she loves it so much!  

Comments

Pogue Fam said…
So cute! Our little girls are turning into ladies.

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years