Sleeping Beauty

My kids are picky eaters.  Okay, okay, you can probably blame it on us, but we are trying to be better.  Thus, our Sleeping Beauty at the table one Sunday evening.  We don't force our kids to eat the meal if they don't like it, but we do expect them to try something that they haven't before.  My stubborn little girl, (wonder where she gets that from!!) refused to try the meal, so she just sat there until she ultimately won the battle...she just fell asleep.  Fine, new rule, you cannot leave the table unless you try your food, or fall asleep.  
Which ever one comes first...

Comments

Linds said…
Oh she's a smart girl that little Kennedi. Found a way out! Although, I can't imagine her not liking something her parents cooked. They are pretty darn good cooks! Love ya.
Kristin said…
First of all, I am SO JEALOUS of your camera. Your pictures come out so clear, and the colors are awesome. I love it. Did I mention I was jealous?

Also, I LOVE that you are doing all this catching up (pregnant, no less!) because it is so fun to open the list of blogs I follow and see that you've updated again. Seriously, I love it. Thanks for doing this, it really makes my day.
Pogue Fam said…
That is HILARIOUS! Seriously so funny! We have the same rule with our girls, only if they refuse to take a bite they go straight to bed for the night (which means they usually try it).... so I guess Kennedi just volunteered lol :) Cute cute.

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years