Silly Faces

One day the kids were outside playing and I found them trying to get my attention...I had to grab the camera.  These are priceless and will be great in the graduation and wedding slideshows!  
(This is where I would insert some made-up disclaimer about my sliding glass door being filthy with fingerprints, but come on...my only disclaimer is my children!  And, it obviously means that they have fun, right?!?!)








I loved hearing their giggles on the other side of the door.  Then, they laughed even harder when I showed them the photos.  This is just one of the MANY things that they do daily to make me smile.  I am so thankful that I get to be their Mommy.

Comments

Pogue Fam said…
haha, dirty windows are inevitable. Your so not alone on that one. And those pictures are priceless :)
Tyrell Berner said…
The one where Kaden is smiling cracks me up!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years