A House and a Nectarine
Remember how I told you that my kids have a great Dad? Well, here is another thing to prove it...
One night I got home to find that Kennedi and Kaden had their very own cardboard box house. They were having a BLAST. They decorated the inside and outside with markers and their builder (aka Dad) made sure that it came complete with a window and a light through the ceiling.
Naturally, Kennedi wanted to sleep in her "house" so we let her. I am pretty sure she lasted only a few hours until we found her in our bed.
Thankfully, after a few days, because of limited space, we were able to dispose of the "house" without too much trouble from the tenants. Thankfully tenants at this age can quickly move on.
You can see on the door, Kennedi wrote, "Kennedi and Kaden's House"
Kaden loves fruit, and one night I found him chomping away at this nectarine. He climbed up to the fruit bowl all by himself to get it. He kind of had trouble understanding that there was a pit that couldn't be bitten, but he still tried. Needless to say, he was covered in yummy, sticky nectarine juice.
Here he is trying to get that pit!




Comments