4th of July 2010

For the 4th of July this year, we celebrated with good friends, good food, and a good fireworks show, (courtesy of our crazy, pyro Bishop.)  He bought TONS of fireworks and lit them off for us.  We really enjoyed ourselves.


                                           


Kaden and his friend Elhana.  Kaden would NOT put his arm around Kennedi or let her touch him, but as soon as Elhana got close to him, he put his arm right around her!  So cute.

Lighting off his giant sparkler.


 Kennedi didn't really love the fireworks.  She kept covering her ears.

 These are some of the greatest girls ever.  I love them and I love that I can call them my friends.

Enjoying a yummy chocolate covered Oreo.


 I made these yummy mini pies.  I had to be festive with the colors!  

Comments

Christa said…
i love your 4th of july post in october!! your pies are so cute! I love how good you are at cooking. your kids are as cute as ever!

Popular posts from this blog

A VERY Significant Day

12

Kaden Wyatt Brower