Wait a minute...Heidi is actually posting!!

Hello to all of my beloved readers. Over the past few months I have truly felt loved by all of you who have been wondering where in the heck we have been. Well, let's just put it this way. I am not as organized or I am not finding the time in the day to just sit and write. It is actually a lot like my issue that I have always had with my journal. Our life has been so crazy these last few months, and anytime I even think about sitting down to do this, I think of all the things that I need to include to update all the way back from Christmas! (And I will)

But, really quick...We have temporarily moved to Orlando, FL for Jerrod's summer job. We just arrived 2 days ago and are LOVING it! On the way here, I wrote out some blogs to be posted, but I really want to finish them all before I post any. (I am just weird) We are getting adjusted and as soon as I get everything settled in, I promise that I will sit down and do the rest of my posts. But, I thought that enough was enough and I should let you know what the heck we have been up to. SO, thanks again for all of your complaints about me not posting...I don't really see them as complaints...just as little reminders that I do have family and friends who really care about what my little family is up to!
I promise there will be our updated post soon. Kaden is crying, so I am off to be Super Mommy! Love you all!

Comments

Mason Manor said…
Glad you're back Heidi! When do you come back to Wa? The weather is finally nice enough to go do something and I've been thinking we need to get together. Let me know when you're back in town. In the mean time--enjoy that Florida sunshine!
Bryce said…
Welcome Back! I was wondering what had happen to The Brower Bunch. It is like Season 2 of the Browers is just starting. Will the same twists and turn happen in this next installment? Watch and see!
Pogue Fam said…
AHHHH!!!! I FAINTED FROM SHOCK AND JOY!!!! Oh sweet Heidi I am SO proud of you! Was it my magnet reminder? Tell me it was hehehe :) (If for some crazy reason you forgot it tell me and I will send you a new one!) I miss you already. Lee and I went to South Center Mall for his birthday today... but of course I thought of you because you know all the cute stores there and I forgot all their names...
Anonymous said…
Yay! So glad you are back! After the wonderfully adorable M&M story we were all just waiting for the next...hope the move went well! Look forward to all those "missing" posts ;o)
Lindsey said…
Yeah, a new post :) I check your blog often wondering how everything is going. Glad to hear you made it safely to Florida. I'm so sad I missed your send off party, but I'll be sure to make it to your welcome back party in the fall :)Have fun this summer!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years