New Year's Eve...Celebrating Mommy and Daddy Style!
We spent New Year’s Eve with our two favorite people in the whole world…our kids. We decided to take them to the Point Defiance Zoo to see the Zoo Lights. It was a lot of fun to just walk around the Zoo and see the thousands of Christmas lights everywhere. It was cold, but Kennedi loved the lights and there was even a petting zoo where she could feed the goats.
I guess that our New Years Eve’s will never be the same. We now have a little family to spend it with. We actually probably won’t even stay up until midnight until our kids are old enough to really enjoy it. Does this mean that we are getting old? That is okay we love where we are in our lives and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here are some fun pictures of that night.
When I put these pictures on a CD to put on our laptop, I set the quality too low, so some of the pictures aren't in very good quality.















Comments