Lady Bulldogs Brunch

I forgot to post this before the New Year's post...oh well.

On December 27th, I had a little brunch to get together with some of the girls that I graduated with. Everyone from my class was invited, but we only had 6 of us show up. It was fun to be able to get together with these girls to see what we had been up to for the past 8 years. Every single one of us had at least one child, so we talked about our kids and showed off pictures. I hadn’t seen some of these girls in years, so it was great to see them. I really hope that next year more will be able to come.



This is me and Megan (Hazelwood) Reaves. We played basketball together in 5th grade and on through the years until she had an injury that prevented her from being able to play again. It was great to see her!

This is Jessica (Gray) Stewart. She was one of my greatest friends in high school. We cheered together our Senior year and just had a great time together. The brunch was her idea. I just helped put it together...what a great idea Jess!

This is Kylie, Jessica's baby girl, and Kaden, my baby. They are about a month apart. Such cute babies!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am glad you guys had such a good time! Hopefully the pass will be better behaved for the next one!

Popular posts from this blog

A VERY Significant Day

12

Kaden Wyatt Brower