Mickey, Minnie, Tigger and Pooh, Kennedi and Riley Too!!
On January 31st, Kennedi and I experienced our very first “girls day” with our very good friends, Katie and Riley. Riley and Kennedi are only 6 weeks apart and have spent a lot of their 2 years together! They both just love Playhouse Disney, so when we heard that they were coming to Seattle, we decided to make a day of it. Jerrod stayed home with Kaden and off we went to spend a whole day together! We first met Katie and Riley at Red Robin to get some lunch. We then drove to Seattle together to watch Playhouse Disney where we got to see Mickey, Minnie, Tigger, Pooh, and Darby, Handy Manny and his tools and the Little Einsteins.
I LOVED watching Kennedi have so much fun. I actually got very emotional. It was kinda crazy, but I couldn’t help the overwhelming feeling that I had when Mickey came out and she was so excited. It made me just LOVE being a Mommy and being able to do fun things like that with my kids. I think that I had just as much fun as she did. I am so excited to be able to do more things like that.
Afterward, Katie took me to Trophy’s Cupcakes. We both love cupcakes and Trophy’s has been on the Food Network, so we knew that it had to be good! Katie had been there before, so it got her stamp of approval. They really were WONDERFUL! We each got one and had a bite of them all so that we could experience more than one without having to eat 4 whole cupcakes!! (Oh, you know I could have!) Someday, I will be returning to try some more flavors!












Comments