VIP


At Kennedi's preschool, they don't celebrate birthdays because they don't want the Summer birthdays to feel left out, instead they get to have a "VIP Day".  It is so fun.  Kennedi brought five things as a "show and tell" to tell her class a little bit more about herself and then the kids asked her questions.  She also got a crown and a balloon and marched the class around the room while her teacher played the song, "I'm a VIP".  She got to bring a sweet snack.  She chose powdered doughnut holes.  It got all over the kids' lips and they laughed and laughed.  Here are the photos from that day....














I love this photo of us.  My baby girl is growing up so fast!

Comments

Paxton said…
I just can't believe how fast they grow!
How cute is she in preschool! Seriously!
Christa said…
Heidi you look amazing! I love your hair cut! And the color. And Kennedi is looking so big...she is adorable.
Pogue Fam said…
Yay for "my-Kennedi!!!" What a cute idea for pre-school. And that picture of you two is ADORABLE!
Kelli said…
I love VIP day at preschool. You both look so cute together

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years