Our Little Buddy

I haven't written much about Kohen since his birth so I thought I would take a few minutes to write about him.  He is now 2 months old...10 weeks tomorrow.  He has really brought so much joy into our family. 
 He has also taught me to not compare my children.  Kennedi and Kaden were so mellow.  They had a routine and were very good about sticking to it.  Kohen on the other hand has been a bit more challenging.  Overall, he is a good baby, but he is kind of temper-mental.  It has been hard to try and figure him out.  Poor baby has gone through so much from all of my pain meds that I took when I was pregnant with him, and then going from all breast-milk to all formula, then back to mostly breast-milk with some formula.  His poor little tummy has had a hard time adjusting to all of the changes.  He gets gas quite easily and lets us know that he is in pain.  When he was mostly on formula while I was trying to get my milk back, we had to put him on soy formula.  That seemed to really help.  Now that he is on mostly breast-milk, he still gets tummy aches, but it isn't as bad as what it has been.  
He also LOVES to be held.  If I try to put him down to sleep, he will wake up within minutes because he isn't being held.  They say that babies can't get spoiled at this age, but I definitely think that he is somewhat spoiled when it comes to that.  He really only sleeps well when it is right next to me or when he is being held.  This is slightly annoying because I can't get a whole lot done.  
It is a good thing that I love him so much!  
He really has helped me through this past month.  Being home and trying to get back to ME has been kind of difficult.  But, the joy that he and his siblings bring into my life help me get through it.  
I can already tell that he is a special little boy.  It is amazing to me how much I love him.
Kennedi and Kaden love him and are constantly wanting to help with him.  
He had his 2 month check up the other day and he weighed 11 lbs and 7 oz.  and is 23 inches long.  He is our growing boy!  
We took these photos when Kohen was a couple of weeks old.  I haven't been able to post them yet, so here they are!







We took these right before he turned 1 month old.  




















This is what our little buddy looks like now...
2 months old.  
He loves to smile at us!



I can't believe how much they change in so little time.  He is full of smiles.  It is so much fun.  Kennedi and Kaden just light up when he smiles at them.  I love it.

Comments

Linds said…
He is a special boy indeed. I loved being able to hold him when he was so new- they smell so good and look so sweet! :) Good job mama. ;)
Kristin said…
He is seriously one of the cutest baby boys I have ever seen. I just want to stare at him all the time. Put him in a magazine already!
Oh and PS - Start saving some money for plane tickets now because I want you to fly to Iowa in June when I have my baby and take pictures of him just like those Kohen ones. You are so talented!
Pogue Fam said…
He looks SO much like his brother and sister! I love it! What a cutie pie :)
Mason Manor said…
Love all the pictures! Hooray for babies!
Shelbi said…
Love em!! What a doll!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years