Christmas 2010
Christmas this year was wonderful. I feel so blessed that I was able to spend it with my family. Things very easily could have gone the other way, but my Heavenly Father blessed us immensely and I was able to continue here on this Earth with my family. We celebrated Christmas Eve with a DELICIOUS Seafood Alfredo that Jerrod made.
(Please excuse my naked 2 year old. He is going through a phase.)
I was sad that Kohen wasn't in the photo with us, but he was happily sleeping in his swing while we ate.
After dinner, we were able to Skype with family in Oklahoma and the kids opened their gifts from Aunt Gina and Uncle Tim. They LOVE their Pillow Pets. Thanks Gina and Tim!! It was fun to visit with them. It made me grateful for technology.
We then opened up our Christmas PJ's.
We then finished decorating our cookies for Santa!!
Christmas Morning
I love this photo.
Kaden LOVES his Choo-Choo!
And Kennedi LOVES her Barbies!
They got an easel from Aunt Jaela.
Kennedi got me boxing gloves. I can't wait to use them when I get better. I miss kickboxing SO much!
After we finished opening up gifts at our house, we drove to Ellensburg to spend the rest of the day with Grandma, Grandpa and the family! We had so much fun! Kennedi got some beautiful princess dresses from Grandma and Grandpa.
Kohen got lots of cuddle time.
Mikaela and Jaela taking a little nap.
Kaden also got a firetruck. He loves it.
Me and my Grandma
Kaden loves his Grandpa, and I love this photo of them.
I think Kohen will grow up to love him too!
Smile!
I know this isn't the greatest photo of me and my sister, but that is why I am putting it on here. Right after I took the picture, I turned the camera around so we could see it and both of us said "EWW!" at the same time. It was funny. Good memories!
Like I said, it was a wonderful Christmas. I really felt blessed to have what I have. I am so thankful for my family that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. How wonderful it was to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so thankful that He came to this earth to live, suffer and die for us.
I wanted to remember this cute story about Kennedi.
On Thursday, December 23 was my brother's birthday. I was talking about it to Kennedi and she said, "And in two days it will be Christmas, and that is Jesus' birthday!"
Then, she looked at me very serious and said, "Mom, can we make Him a Temple cake??"
Oh my heart melted. I wish that I had enough energy and time to have made that cake for her. If I was 100% better, I would have made sure it happened. She is so sweet.
I also would have sent out Christmas cards, but that didn't happen, so I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!































Comments
Merry *Belatee* Christmas! Glad you got to spend it at home with your family :-)