In Training



One night I found Kaden in the kitchen like this.  Apparently, he decided that our garbage needed emptied.  Kaden is my little helper. He always wants to help when I sweep, mop, or take out the garbage.  This time, he took the initiative himself and tried to take out the garbage by himself.  So, I looked at it as an opportunity to train.  Never too early to teach your kids to clean, right?!?!
I did help him a little, but he mostly did everything by himself.
Most importantly, I trained him to REPLACE the garbage bag.  (His Dad kind of forgets to do this. :)  )



  

 He did take the garbage out to the garage himself, and climbed up on that tote to put it in.  He was so proud.  He did need help closing the lid.  It was so cute.  I loved watching him.  I am so glad that I was able to grab my camera.  Now, when he is older and complains about taking out the garbage, I will remind him that he begged to do it when he was two!  Love you, Son!

Comments

Lindsey said…
Awesome!! Such a cute little helper :)
Tyrell Berner said…
He is so ADORABLE! And the whole 'replacing the bag' is a little issue at our house too!
Christa said…
haha so cute! I love it.
Pogue Fam said…
That is so stinking cute! I love your picture story :D

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years