Thanksgiving Weekend and Bauston's Blessing

I am back tracking a bit, to before I got sick, but these photos are too cute to not include them on my blog.
We went to Ellensburg for Thanksgiving weekend.  It was so much fun to be with my whole family.  It is always wonderful to be with all of my siblings.  We also went to watch my sister, Kristen, play in her Wenatchee alumni basketball game.  That is where these photos were taken....









 Kristen and Bauston came to town to visit for a few weeks.  While she was here, she had Bauston blessed.  My dad blessed him and it was wonderful.  He is our first nephew and we just love him.  He is so cute and the kids love their new cousin.  We can't wait to see him again!

Sisters!

 The whole family!  

Grandma and her kids.

We also took a few photos of Bauston while we were there.  
He is so cute.



We love you Kristen and Bauston and we can't wait to see you again.  Come home soon!!  

Comments

Unknown said…
I love you sister. I am so glad that we were able to be there :) We will be back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years