Brother For Sale
Kennedi has been asking for a baby sister for quite a while now. (hint hint, I know!!!)
Today we went to visit one of my best friends in the hospital who just had a baby girl. Our first two babies are about 6-7 weeks apart, so we had made it a tradition that I would go visit her, and then 6-7 weeks later, I would be back at the same hospital having my baby. Well, we all know that the tradition was over with this one! Sorry Katie! So, I think that it got Kennedi thinking even more now that Riley has a baby sister and Kennedi doesn't. So, on our way home she said,
"Mom, when I get rid of Kaden, can I get a baby sister?"
I then, kindly reminded her that Kaden is her brother forever.
It is a good thing that Kennedi doesn't use the computer yet or you may find an ad on Craigslist from her trying to get rid of her brother!
It is a good thing that Kennedi doesn't use the computer yet or you may find an ad on Craigslist from her trying to get rid of her brother!
Can you imagine when we do have another baby, and it turns out to be a boy? Oh the devastation of a 4 year old sister! So, not only are we getting pressured to have another baby, we have special requests!
We will do the best we can, my dear.
Comments