At the Park with Uncle Brent
About a two weeks ago, my brother left for spring training for baseball season. He came to spend a day with us before he left for a while. It is always fun to have him here. I can just see that he loves to be an uncle. It was a prety nice day, so we took the kids to the park for a couple of hours. It was so much fun. Brent got a hold of my camera and took a bunch of photos. I think he did a pretty good job!
Kaden kept wanting to take this lady's ball.
They love looking for rocks.
Sadly (for my kids) this is the closest Kennedi will get to having a dog for a VERY long time. A really nice lady had a few dogs that she let Kennedi pet.
I really love my brother. We haven't always been close (and that is a complete understatement). But now that we are older, we are great friends. I miss him when I don't get to see him very often, but I am so happy that he is being able to get to live part of his dream.
So, Kennedi fell on her knee. This is what she looked like before she realized that it was supposed to hurt....
Then, she looked like this! It was so funny. She was fine.






















Comments