Trouble Maker

Today my sweet little boy got in trouble at the YMCA nursery.
When I got done working out today, I noticed that Kaden's name was highlighted. Now, before when this has happened, it meant that he fell and hurt himself. So, naturally, I thought that today would be the same thing. As he came out the little door, I examined him to see if I could see any bumps or bruises, but there was nothing. So, I asked why his name was highlighted and the girl said that he scratched a little girl. Uh oh.
She then asked if we put him into time-outs and I struggled with my thoughts of "Are you trying to tell me that I need to start putting him into time-out?!?!", and then, "Did you put my baby into time-out?!?!?!" But, I decided that I shouldn't be a crazy parent who thinks my child can do no wrong. So, I just said that when he does hit or scratch that we do sit with him in time-out and hold his hands. (We really do...I wasn't just making that part up.)
She then said, "I was going to put him into time-out but then he started crying, so I just couldn't do it." (Yeah, welcome to my world, lady.)
I did ask if she told him "no" so that he knew that it wasn't okay. She said that she did, so I told her that I appreciated that. I can't have my child be "that boy" in the nursery! I mean, I go there everyday! I don't want the people who work there, dread every morning because they know that my son is coming in! I just start to stress about these kind of things. I know that he normally is pretty good, so I won't worry too much about it. But, needless to say, we came right home and clipped his nails.

And I mean, REALLY?!?! Does this sweet little face look like a trouble maker?
I didn't think so.....

Comments

mommadub said…
I don't believe a word of it. He's grandma's little angel. Just look at that face.
Pogue Fam said…
Awww, he is too cute for words. I just tell people that Addie uses her size since she can't use words. But really, they do don't they? And can we blame them? Keeps them alive around some kids. Cutie Kaden :)
Max and Sarah said…
Kaiden was probably only acting in self defense! He is getting so big and cuter each picture I see of him. I miss and love you guys so much!!!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years