27
I had a great few days celebrating my birthday. I am really lucky to have people who love me and help me feel special for my birthday!
On Thursday, I went to Katie's house for a delicious lunch. Another friend, Natalie, has a birthday about a week before me, so every year, we get together for lunch at someone's house to celebrate both of our birthdays. The kids had been sick, so Jerrod stayed home with them so that I could enjoy my day with my girlfriends. It was weird not having my two kiddos with me, but at the same time, it was nice to get out for a while by myself!
Later that evening, my girlfriends from here took me out to dinner! We ate at Indochine, which is an amazing Thai restaurant. It was so yummy, and I can't wait to go back! I had a great time dressing up and going out with my great friends. After dinner, we wanted desert but didn't want to fork out the money there, so we headed to Shari's! The desert was good, but I think that I had more fun laughing and chatting until about 11 pm. I love those girls and am SO grateful that they are in my life!
All of us at Indochine
(Tyrell, Delee, Me, Nena, Lindsey, Tracie, Jennifer, and Camila (and tiny new baby Finn, who was under the blanket))
My friends were so sweet and brought me some gifts. Thanks girls...I love everything!!
Tyrell made me an awesome apron. She made it earlier that day. I love it! Thanks so much Tyrell!
Modeling the apron when I got home.
SATURDAY, JANUARY 16TH 2010
I went for a run with Nena at 8 am. We ran about 5 miles and I came home to a fully decorated downstairs. It was so cute. Kennedi was very proud that she helped Daddy with all of the decorations. We made breakfast and then got ready for the day.
My friend, Megan came by to drop off a gift. It was a really cute necklace and ice cream! Thanks Meg!
After lunch we ate cupcakes and opened gifts!!
My cupcake-cake had a 2 and then 7 candles for "27".
Taking a few photos with my babies!
Group photo!
Kaden enjoying his cupcake!
Kennedi was so happy to finally get to eat one!
Kennedi went to the store with Jerrod and bought me a gift with her own money! She got me "Enchanted". She was pretty excited about that also.
Then, I opened Jerrod's gift for me....
MICHAEL BUBLE' CONCERT TICKETS!!! WOO HOO!!!!
I am SO EXCITED for that. I can't wait to go see him.
Okay, yes, I had tears of joy because I was so excited. Thanks Babe!! I promise that you will have fun too!!
We then left the house so that I could get a pedicure. It was really nice to just sit and relax while I got pampered.
Then, we had dinner at BJ's Restaurant in Tacoma. We love eating there, but weren't too happy about what we ordered to eat. Now we know that we LOVE certain things, and will probably just stick with that.
We then came home and just relaxed and watched a movie.
Overall, my birthday was great this year. Yesterday, I got kind of sad because I realized that ina few hours it would be 364 more days until my next birthday. (Yes, I am kind of immature because I really LOVE my birthday) I think that I love my birthday so much because it helps me reflect about my past year and my life. I am actually excited about being 27. For the most part, I love who I am and who I have become. The last year was a great one for me. I am looking forward to this next year of my life.
Comments