True Female

I like writing things down that Kennedi says so that I can remember them. This is one of those things....

Last night, Kennedi woke us up with her crying pretty hard. Although she finds her way into our room every night, it usually isn't accompanied by crying. I yelled out for her to come to bed with us. She fell asleep after she calmed down and woke up the this morning just as happy as normal. When we asked her what was wrong last night, she wouldn't say anything. After we guessed a few times, I think we narrowed it down to a bad dream because when we asked if she had a bad dream, she simply said, "I don't want to talk about it."
She sounded so grown up when she said it. I thought it was so cute, but at the same time, I felt so bad that she had a bad night and really didn't want to talk about it.
After she said that a couple of times, she then said, "I just want to go eat."
Poor girl. She really is that female gender--turning to food to help her feel better.
Let's be honest though. It really does help!

Comments

Bryce said…
What a fun post! I love how kids get that grown up attitude in their dialogue. Sometimes I feel Aiden is more put together then me and he is only TWO!!
Pogue Fam said…
Haha, thats so cute! Its surprising the things they say. And so smart to turn to food :D Its the best way...

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years