150 and a Great Story

This is my 150th post!! CRAZY. As I go back and read, I have found that these words that I have typed over the past 2 1/2 years are so very precious to me. I am so thankful for technology and that this has become our family history. I have always been terrible at writing in my journal, so this may not be all of my personal thoughts and feelings, but at least it is a record of our family. I love getting the year printed out in a book and can't wait until I get our 2009 book done. The kids LOVE looking through them.

I wanted to write down another cute thing that Kennedi said the other day. I think it is VERY 150th blog post worthy!

The other day, Kennedi was looking through the "Friend" (one of our Church magazines for children) and she saw a big picture of Jesus towards the back. She looked at Jerrod and me with big excited eyes and said, "Look! It's Jesus!"
We smiled, and said, "Yes, it is."
Then she said, "Mom, Jesus is my best friend."
I couldn't help but feel the Spirit testify the truth of what my little 3 year old was saying.

I am so thankful that she has that knowledge. I hope that she always remembers that fact.

Jesus is indeed our best friend.

As I shared with my YW on Sunday, we may not always be the best of friend to Jesus Christ, but He is ALWAYS there willing and ready to be the very best friend we could ever hope for. We just have to live our life so that we can recognize that He is there, waiting to show us how amazing His friendship is.

So, thank you Kennedi, for that great reminder.

Comments

Kelli said…
Bridger was saying a prayer tonight and included the fallen officer, which was nice but he also included the "bad" guys. Little kids can teach us all so much. Isnt it just the best to have them!
Bryce said…
wow 150! You should print them off and put them in a book or something. I wonder if they have a program that can do that and make it all nice? hmm I will research it. Super cute by the way...Jesus is my Best Friend too.

Popular posts from this blog

A VERY Significant Day

12

Kaden Wyatt Brower