So Real
Kennedi has a new saying....
We discovered it yesterday and since then we have heard her use it three times.
YESTERDAY: (At Gymboree looking for an Easter dress)
Me: Kennedi, which dress do you like? (holding up two adorable options)
Kennedi: "Ummmm, that one." (as she points to a pretty, flowy, flower dress)
Me: "Are you sure?" (I really liked the other one)
Kennedi: "Yes. That one...because it is so real."
Me: "Well, okay. Who can argue with that?!?!" (So, we bought it for her.)
Today she used it another time referring to another dress and then tonight she said that her pajamas (pink, flowery and frilly) were "so real".
Thankfully, after she said that her pajamas were "so real" she started explaining to me exactly what that means.
Kennedi: "Mom, I look so pretty in my jammies. They are so real. See Mom, it is like a dress and it spins and is pretty."
And there you have it folks...apparently if it is pretty and flares out when she spins then that is Kennedi's definition of "so real".
And if you are just sitting there thinking, "Wow, their kid is so smart!", just you wait---she has also made up another word called, "NAS".
This is Kennedi's word that she uses when she doesn't want the answer to be "yes" or "no". She just says, "Nas!"
I know, genius.
I know, genius.
Comments