Boomer and Sooner

We have two new additions to our family...two goldfish, Boomer and Sooner.
Kennedi and Kaden LOVE fish. Everytime we go into a pet store, or Wal Mart, they beg to see the fish. We have been wanting to get them fish for a while now, but didn't really want to buy everything. Over Christmas, Jerrod saw this little tank on sale, so he bought it. The next day, we took the kids to get some fish. I picked out one, and Kennedi picked out the other.
We named them Boomer and Sooner in honor of our Oklahoma team.
Kennedi adores her fish. She gets up every morning and feeds them. She also now eats her meals sitting right next to them. It is so fun to watch her.



Comments

Angee said…
I totally remember getting a fish at that age! I loved it too! I had it for several years until it committed suicide. Lol. Robby and I agree that your daughter is THE cutest thing on the face of the planet! :) Just thought you should know (as if you didn't already).
Mason Manor said…
So cute. We are gettting Hannah a fish for her birthday in a few weeks. She's an animal lover and we think a fish is a good place to start :)
Kristin said…
A little snack for Neo?
Angee said…
Thanks for adding the button! The description made me tear up! :) Here's to hoping that our baby is in Washington so we can finally meet! :)
Lisa said…
Your little family is so super cute! It is so fun to catch up with what you are up to. I love the name Kennedi. Your pictures of your kids are adorable. It is so fun to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years