Our Little Pumpkins

Remember how much I love the Fall? Well, here is just another reminder. I LOVE THE FALL!! I love taking our kids to a pumpkin patch and having them run around from pumpkin to pumpkin, getting dirty and just having a good time. It was kind of cold last night, but we still had a great time! Maybe I love the Fall because the colors are great for photos! So, here are our photos of last night.....







The kids loved riding in the wheel barrow.

We have gone to Spooner Farms for the past 3 years. We love it and it is now our family tradition to go there every year.






He saw Kennedi sitting on the pumpkins to get a picture, so he tried sitting on them and just fell between them! It was so cute.

My little model just sat there waiting for me to take her photo.

He was mad that I picked him up because he was busy picking up the hay and throwing it.

We have this same photo with Jerrod and Kennedi when she was about the same age.




Notice Kaden is on his tippy-toes! He wanted the pumpkin so bad that was in the wheel-barrow.


They loved playing in the dirt. Kaden was more interested in the dirt than the pumpkins. He is such a boy. One of my favorite quotes about boys is "Boys are noise, covered in dirt." This gave me just a glimpse of what I am in for! Kennedi joined in because it must have looked fun!




He is looking at the bunnies.



We had a great time together as a family. I can't believe that I have my very own family and that we get to make these traditions our very own. It is crazy to think that just 2 years ago, Kennedi wasn't even 1 year old, and now here we are with two kids. Time goes by so fast. I really just cherish these moments with my family. I hope that as our kids grow older that they will continue to love these traditions just as much as we do.

Comments

Pogue Fam said…
Oooh, how fun! Its supposed to rain the rest of the week, but I can't wait for the sun to break again so we can go too :) I love the pictures! Did you get any of those white pumpkins?
Delee said…
So cute! Where is that Pumpkin Patch???
Mom said…
These pics are adorable! My grandbabies are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years