Good Day
Yesterday was a good day.
My very good friend, Megan, surprised me with a special delivery of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream. She just knows how to put a smile on my face. Need I say more??!?! Thanks Meg!

Later that afternoon, I went around with my advisor, Tyrell, to visit our Beehives. It is always stressful thinking that you may go to all of the trouble to make treats, fill out cards, and drive all over to find no one home, or people not happy to see you visiting their 12 or 13 year old. I will admit, I was fully prepared for the worst.
Well, it was WONDERFUL!! We were able to visit with almost all of our twelve Beehives. The other two are scheduled for another day, and only one didn't answer the door!
These girls are amazing. I loved being able to visit one on one with them, getting to know them better. We left each one with a prayer specifically for them. The Spirit was strong when we mentioned them by name in a plea to our Heavenly Father to bless them with the things that they stand in need of. I know that they felt that strength.
I love serving in the Young Women's program. I thought for sure that there was no way that I would be put back in after serving for over two years before we left for the summer. I really thought that I would be asked to serve somewhere else. I did feel that wherever I was called, that I wouldn't be completely comfortable with what I was doing. I knew that the Lord was preparing me. So, I thought that there was no way that I would be serving in the Young Women because that is where I was most comfortable...unless it was with the Beehives.
When the Bishop extended me the call to serve with the Beehives, I just knew that that is where my Heavenly Father wanted me. I will admit, I was very nervous because I have always had a hard time with that age. (12-13) But, the Lord has blessed me. I LOVE each and every one of those girls. They are so wonderful and they just make me smile. I love their energy and attitude about life. I LOVE serving them. I just hope that I can help them recognize the Spirit so they can gain a stronger testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I felt so much joy visiting with the girls and helping them to know that the are loved.
There is so much joy in doing the Lord's work.
.......................................................
A few days ago, I saw someone on Oprah.
I have seen this individual before on TV.
I have heard his music a few times before, probably not realizing that it was him.
I don't know why it has taken me so long to really love and appreciate his voice, but
I do now.
His name is Michael Buble'.
Yes, I know....he has been around for a while. Yes, I know that most of you have loved him from the beginning, but I guess that I am a little late on all of this.
As he sang on Oprah, I just thought. "I love him! I love his voice!"
So, I have been listening to some of his music and others like him on Pandora on my ipod. So, yesterday, I decided that I had to have his new CD, "Crazy Love".

Needless to say, I love it. I will be listening to it all day long. And then again it will be playing at my Tupperware Party tonight. (Yes, a Tupperware party. That is another post!)
Comments
Bring it along on the ride tomorrow! Talk about perfect rainy day, look at the ocean with your girlfriends kind of music!