Two Shout-Outs

My first shout-out of the day goes to Megan..."Holla!!"
She did my fabulous new blog page. I love her and her talent for this. Thanks Meg. You rock.

My second shout-out is to Tyrell.... "Holla!!"
She posted these lovely instructions on her blog so that those of you who don't have a google account can post comments for me to read! I love when I get comments, and I would love for you to comment now that you know how. So thanks to Tyrell, here are the instructions.

If you ever want to leave a comment and the system is being mean to you/you don't have a google account....this is how you do it:
1. click the word "comment"
2. Write what you want
3. Where it says: Comment as, click the arrow
4. 2nd to the bottom, click name/URL
5. Just type in your name (such as Dad/Mom/Brother/Sister, etc.) in the name row (nothing in the URL) and hit continue
6. Click "post comment"

Now you don't have any excuse, Mom. :)
I love knowing who is reading my blog, so I can't know unless you comment me!

Comments

Mom said…
Okay, now I think I have it.
Mom said…
Wow, that was easy!
Tyrell Berner said…
Your new family pictures are so cute! And you are one HOT mom!
Pogue Fam said…
Hehehe, I am so glad you like it! And I just read your post about that Zoo and I TOTALLY wanna go there! How stinkin cool is that?! I kept thinking about bringing you like a huge cookie or milkshake or something today to cheer you up, but lame sicko that I am I retired to the couch instead for a night of not moving. Just know, I was thinking of you today :)

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years