Look What I Found


I am so grossed out right now. Look what I found on our patio. I HATE snakes. Okay, I know some of you are saying, "What the heck do you mean, Heidi? You guys have a pet snake! How could you hate them??"
Well, I DO. The only reason why I tolerate Neo (our snake) is because he is #1 caged, #2 he is as big as he is going to get, which isn't very big, and #3 as ridiculous as it may seem, he has a very calm personality when he's not ready to eat. Jerrod had him before we started dating and at first I couldn't even step foot into his apartment knowing that another one of his roommates had a cage full of them. If we had to go over there, they had to cover the cage with a blanket so that I couldn't see them. It gave me major anxiety. When Jerrod and I got more serious, I started to get used to Neo and I didn't feel that I could throw Jerrod an ultimatum of me or the snake. So, there you go. Neo is now a part of our family.
But, I don't ever want another snake again.

So, just a little bit ago, I went outside to let our cat in, and right next to the step there it was. This little snake. I don't care if it is little, I still don't like it.
I couldn't tell if it was dead or not because it wasn't moving. I was about to give my cat a "good cat" award, thinking that she possibly did kill it, but then as I went back outside to see if it was still there, it was gone. GONE! Now I am even more grossed out thinking that it is somewhere and I don't know where it is. And, to make matters worse, Jerrod is at the dentist. He isn't here to rescue me.

Comments

Pogue Fam said…
Ughl! I hate snakes. Im really not even fond of your pet snake, but I will still come in your beautiful home :D And of course, I will fix your blog up for you. Just give me a day or two to re-coup from mine. It was truly exhausting..... ALL STINKIN DAY!
Mom said…
He's hiding, waiting for you to come and work in your garden. :)

Popular posts from this blog

A VERY Significant Day

12

Kaden Wyatt Brower