Family and Fall...These are a Few of my Favorite Things!
I LOVE THE FALL!!
I love everything about it, but mostly I love taking photos in the fall.
Sunday afternoon we took the kids to a park and attempted taking our own family photos. We relyed on our tripod and luck to bring forth good family photos. Since there was no one on the other side of the camera to get our kids' attention, it took a long time, but we did our best and we were able to get a few good ones of all of us. That was my main goal coming into this. We were also able to get some of just the kids. The one of Kennedi and Kaden on the bridge is my absolute favorite.
I just love it.
I look at my kids in amazement that they are ours. I am so blessed to have them in my life. I am humbled that the Lord trusted Jerrod and I to take care of His precious spirits.
I always dreamed of having my home filled with family photos, and now it is. Our family is not complete yet, so our photos in our home will multiply as the years go on. For this reason, my home may not be the most fashionable in design, but I don't care. FAMILY is one of the most important words to me and I want everyone to know that when they walk into my home.
We hope you enjoy looking at them!

























Comments
I love them. Kaden is hilarious! You are amazing. They all look great. What a beautiful family you have.