Don't Judge an Orange By It's Peel
Sometimes, only sometimes, I wish that I were a celebrity and every time that I "endorsed" a product that they would send me a bunch of it for free. I would love a bunch of this for free. Tropicana Pure Valencia orange juice.
I love this stuff. My love for Valencia's started way back when I was at the grocery store with my mom and she was wanting to get some oranges. They had some Valencia Oranges that looked horrible. When my mom seemed excited about purchasing some, I looked at her like she was crazy. She then informed me that though Valencia's may not look very pretty on the outside, they are so juicy and sweet on the inside! So, I thought that I would give them a try. From then on, they have been my favorite kind of orange.
The other day, Jerrod and I went grocery shopping and he grabbed the Tropicana Pure Valencia orange juice. I was very excited to take it home and try it.
That first drink was just as sweet as biting into a real Valencia orange. I am hooked.
So, next time you are in the produce section and you see those sad looking Valencia's, don't pass them by, grab a few and see what I am talking about!
If you don't want to have to peel them yourself, then just grab one of these bottles!
(I really think I deserve some kind of coupon or something for the free advertisement!)

Comments