Our Little Pumpkins



I LOVE THE FALL! I love the pumpkins, the leaves, the crisp in the air that makes me wear long sleeves, and everything else about it! I just love the fall. We went to the pumpkin patch about a week ago to get some great pictures. I must say that holidays are getting to be a lot of fun now that Kennedi is getting older and starting to understand more. She was very excited to see the pumpkins. It is so wonderful to see the world through the eyes of a child. Everything is so much more exciting. We had a lot of fun together. This will end up being one of my all-time favorite traditions that we do as a family. Here are many pictures of that day. Kaden is 7 weeks old here.






Jerrod is such an amazing Daddy!














What can I say??!! I am so in love with my kids!!


Comments

Pogue Fam said…
How fun!!! We haven't been to spooner farms yet. There is one up in Buckley... Marice farms (spelling?) that we got our pumpkin at but I have heard how cool spooners is this year! Adorable pictures!
Max and Sarah said…
Love the Kids, Love your Hat, Love the Fall! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years