Baby Shower in the 'Burg
My mom and Aunt threw me a baby shower in Ellensburg. A lot of very important people in my life were there. It was fun to just sit around and talk and enjoy eachothers company. My best friend from high school happened to be in town that same weekend. It was so great to be able to have her there.
Playing Bingo
Okay, I know this isn't the greatest shot of me, but I had to put this in here because of these awesome shoes that we got. They are white shoes with baseball stiching on them. If any of you know my family, you know why we were all excited!!
This was the display of photos that we had set up.
Little Missy trying to help blow up the balloons.
Auntie Crystal (my BFF) and Kennedi
Playing Bingo
Okay, I know this isn't the greatest shot of me, but I had to put this in here because of these awesome shoes that we got. They are white shoes with baseball stiching on them. If any of you know my family, you know why we were all excited!!
Crystal is one of the most amazing people that I have ever met. There is a reason why she is my Best Friend. From the very first day that I met her, we clicked. We may be different in a lot of ways, but we somehow just go together. She lives in NYC right now, so any chance that we get to see eachother is great. We have a blast together...even if it is just walking around Fred Meyer late Saturday night to buy her mom an ugly ironing board cover!! We love you Robin!!! :) Crystal- I Love You, You Know!!!









Comments