Catching up...

So, I just did a lot of catching up because I wanted to get things posted before this big weekend gets here. 1st we have Halloween, then we have Kennedi's birthday party on Saturday and on Sunday Kaden is getting blessed. I wanted to make sure that I posted everything else before this weekend. If you want to know what has been going on, make sure you scroll all the way down to see all of the posts.

Comments

Unknown said…
I am so glad you gave me your blog address. Your blog is just so cute with so much going on. I hope you have a great weekend. Happy Birthday Kennedi! Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby boy. I haven’t got to see any pictures yet. I love these blogs. Take care!
those pictures are the cutest. i love kennedi in the bath tub. well hopefully we get to see you guys soon.

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years