I've Been Tagged

I know, I know...I haven't posted recent pictures of Kaden, but I just want to get this out of the way and then I will work on that soon.
This is actually kind of fun. It was fun to read about my friend Megan who sent it to me. So, I thought it would be fun for all of you to read some interesting things about me! haha :)




1. I LOVE office supplies. I have never worked in an office, but there is something about office supplies that I just love. I could walk around in an Office Depot for hours and just think of all of the things that I could do with every item in there. The even weirder thing about that is, my mom has the same weird love for them. We discovered this about eachother just a couple of years ago!

2. I can't use a ball point pen that doesn't have a cap on it. If it is a "clicker" pen, then that is okay, but I just can't do it if it is a regular pen without a cap.

3. I love recipe books. That doesn't mean that I use them all the time. I just love having them, looking through them, and just imagining all of the yummy things that I could make. Sometimes I do actually follow through and make them. I just love trying new recipes.

4. I am actually a shy person at first. I know, most of you don't believe this, but it is true. I have an extrememly hard time going up to someone I don't know and introducing myself. I just want to wait around for them to say something to me. After the initial introduction, I am outgoing and could talk to that person very easily. I just keep thinking how this one thing has probably caused me to miss out on some wonderful people in my life. But, it probably won't change the fact that it just is very uncomfortabale for me to do.

5. I remember friends from the past very well. I often think about friends that I had in elementary or jr. high and wonder how they are doing. I then wonder if they remember me or the fun times that we had. I actually have the tendency to think that they don't remember me at all. I then think about if we ever ran into eachother if they would be happy to see me. I guess I just want people's memories of me to be good ones. This is starting to sound like I am feeling sorry for myself...on to the next one!

6. I have weird re-occuring dreams that a huge wad of gum is stuck in my throat and I have to reach back and scoop it out. It is so disgusting. I haven't chewed gum in a year because of the fear that this really might happen!

7. I love, love, love being a mom and a wife. It is the most rewarding blessing in the whole world and I just feel so sorry for the people out there who can't or don't want to experience those things. I am so in love with Jerrod and it is such an amazing feeling to know that he loves me just as much. We truly are best friends and I just love being with him and feeling like I take care of him and our family.

I love Kennedi and Kaden more than words can describe and I enjoy watching them grow up and learn new things. Right now, Kennedi is the one who is just amazing us with the things that she learns from day to day. She is becoming a little girl and it is so much fun to figure her out.

I never thought that I would be so in love with a little boy. When Kenendi was born, I could never imagine myself loving a little boy as much as I loved her. But, I was wrong. There is something about Kaden that I just love. I love having my little boy and I can't wait for him to be a "Mommy's Boy." He will be...he loves me already. :)


Okay, so now that you know a little bit more about me, I am going to tag 7 of you!

So, I don't know how to link the peoples blog to this, so I will just say the names:

Derek Calaway
Rachel Rice
Brook Kelly
Linsey
Reba
Sarah Slatter
Katie Kirkham

Have Fun!
and You're Welcome!! haha :)

Comments

calawayfamily said…
yea hey heidi does that Rachel Rice is she from here in Ellensburg??
Rachel said…
HA! Wierd.... I didn't expect to see a comment about me here! No, Calaway Family, I am not from Ellensburg, however am from Washington. I grew up in Auburn. My originally was Rachel Gentry before I got married.

Anyway, Heidi, just saying hello and that I'd love reading your blog.. if you wrote something! JUST KIDDING! I don't need to say I need pictures of Kaden, because I see them on your Facebook page! Thanks! Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years