Flashback Friday: Camping Trip

In July, we went camping as a family to Ensign Ranch.  I love camping at Ensign.  We had the greatest time and ended up running into my Aunt, Uncle, and some cousins!  It was so fun.  We ended up just camping with them the whole time.  The kids had a blast together!  
My mom, sister, nephew, and brother came up to spend some time with us.  Uncle Tyler went down the slip n slide with Kennedi.  

We also took the kids Horseback riding.  They loved it.  It was such a nice day!

That night, we made ice cream.

The next day was beautiful, sunny and hot.  We took the kids to the lake and then the Slip-n-Slide again.

I got in on the fun this time.  I laughed and laughed.  It was a blast!  Kaden kept wanting to go over and over again!

We then went to the river and played for a while.  Jerrod and the kids made a dam and Kohen ate rocks.  

I love weekends like this as a family.  We make lots of memories, and have a great time together.  I am so thankful that we are able to do things like this.  I am thankful that the Church has beautiful property so that we can camp.  I am already excited for next Summer to do it all over again!  




Comments

Delee said…
I love the flashback Friday idea. I really want to go camping with you this summer. Your pictures look so fun!
Tyrell Berner said…
Dito to everything Delee said. Perhaps we will have to do a friends camping trip! I LOOOVVVVVEEEE the picture of Kaden suntanning. Awesome!
Pogue Fam said…
Um, we called dibs on camping with you guys like last year ;) hahaha! We should totally get a big group of us together! That would be SO MUCH FUN!!!
Max and Sarah said…
Wow!! How fun!! You make camping look like something I want to do now!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years