The Fourth

The Fourth of what? you may ask.  The fourth of October...since we are at the end of October right?!?!  
Ummm  Nope.  
The Fourth of JULY. 
We are getting closer though!!  :)

We had a great 4th of July this year.  We spent it at the Spencer's home with great friends and great food. 

I made this cupcake flag for dessert.


 We took some family photos before the kids got too dirty!







 The kids enjoyed time with their friends.

 Kohen enjoying ice cream.  (Now we know he is allergic to dairy.  Oops.)


Super sad that it is gone....


 The kids loved watching the fireworks, but didn't love the noise they made.











 Some friends playing with sparklers!

Comments

Tyrell Berner said…
WAY CUTE pictures! I love when you post... even if it is 100 years later!
Delee said…
good times. good times.
Katie Tyler said…
so cute! and I have wanted to make that cupcake flag and have never done it! I will at least enjoy looking at yours :)

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years