Sunshine

Around here, we get the littlest bit excited when the sun peaks out.  It was May, and we REALLY needed to see some sun.  It finally snuck out one afternoon and I didn't want to do anything but sit outside with my kids and enjoy it.  We took some yummy treats out to enjoy as we sat on the blanket and just hung out together.  I loved it.  I loved the simplicity of it.  I loved that I wasn't worrying about how clean or not clean my house was.  I just focused on being in the moment with my children.  I really need to remember to do that more often.  

At this time, (it has been WAY too long since I have blogged!!!  SAD!) Kohen just started to sit.  He was a little chunker and SO adorable!  

 

Kennedi LOVES dresses.  She never wants to wear anything else.  She is so girly and loves to twirl around to make her dresses spin out.  I had to get a few photos of her doing that.

 



She really is the greatest big sister too.  She loves her little baby brother and cuddles on him all the time.  

And then there's my Kaden:  BOY!
He was running around like crazy in his flip flops and fell right on his face.  He got scraped up pretty good.  He is still so dang cute!



 Jerrod's mom came to stay with us for about a month.  The kids really enjoyed having her here.  This is the photo that we took before she went back home.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years