School's Out for the Summer
Okay, so I am blogging about the last day of school in October, but you know me. I am just now catching up.
Kennedi LOVED preschool. In fact, she was pretty sad that it was over for the Summer. She loves Mrs. Spencer and couldn't wait to get back to school this year. It was so fun to watch how much she progressed in one school year. I enjoyed so much being able to help out every once in a while to observe Kennedi in her "own environment". She was a very good student with many friends.
I just got a couple of photos of her on the last day.
Kennedi LOVED preschool. In fact, she was pretty sad that it was over for the Summer. She loves Mrs. Spencer and couldn't wait to get back to school this year. It was so fun to watch how much she progressed in one school year. I enjoyed so much being able to help out every once in a while to observe Kennedi in her "own environment". She was a very good student with many friends.
I just got a couple of photos of her on the last day.
This is one of Kennedi's friends, Luke R.
The greatest teacher ever! Mrs. Spencer




Comments