Father's Day 2011
Ummmm yes I realize that it is October, but I am backed up through Father's Day, so bear with me.
Last year, we made Jerrod a Father's Day tie and he said, "I would really be okay if this is the only thing that I got every year." Well, it is our new tradition. This year, I LOVED the tie that we made for him. It was a bit tricky fitting 3 hands on it, but we got it figured out and I thought it turned out really cute.
We sure love Jerrod. He is an amazing father and husband. I am so thankful for him and the man that he is. The kids adore their Daddy and are always very excited to see him when he gets home from work. When I married him, I had no idea just how wonderful of a father he would be. Of course, I thought he would be, but when we became parents I fell even more in love with him. Watching him with our children makes me so happy. He is wonderful and he loves his babies.
Last year, we made Jerrod a Father's Day tie and he said, "I would really be okay if this is the only thing that I got every year." Well, it is our new tradition. This year, I LOVED the tie that we made for him. It was a bit tricky fitting 3 hands on it, but we got it figured out and I thought it turned out really cute.
We sure love Jerrod. He is an amazing father and husband. I am so thankful for him and the man that he is. The kids adore their Daddy and are always very excited to see him when he gets home from work. When I married him, I had no idea just how wonderful of a father he would be. Of course, I thought he would be, but when we became parents I fell even more in love with him. Watching him with our children makes me so happy. He is wonderful and he loves his babies.






Comments