Kennedi's Princess Party

For Kennedi's 3rd birthday, we celebrated like royalty! Okay, maybe not really royalty, but we did have a pretty cute Princess party. As you can tell from Halloween, Kennedi LOVES princess stuff right now. So, naturally, we decided to have a princess theme birthday. She wore her Halloween costume and we invited the other princes and princess' to come dressed up as well.
My mom came to help celebrate. My kids are so lucky to have the greatest Grandma ever. She did not want to miss her party!


This picture is so funny to me because when I was taking photos of her, she just started posing. She is a natural.

Kaden was the Prince Charming on the horse!

I wanted to make Kennedi a princess cake, but she insisted that I make the "Little Mermaid" cake instead. It was so fun to make. I love making cakes for my kids' birthdays!



Riley and Kennedi playing.

We ate a "world-famous cuisine from the Neapolitan era" -- meaning PIZZA!

The girls decorated crowns.



PRESENTS!



Grandma got Kennedi a princess cup, plate, bowl, spoon and fork. She loves them and must use them for every meal! (Thanks Mom!)

Kennedi was so excited to get a princess umbrella. For a couple days after her birthday, there was no rain, and she was pretty upset about it. When it did rain, she couldn't wait to go outside to use her new umbrella. It is so cute watching her carry her own umbrella.


A VERY cute outfit that Auntie Jaela and Curtis sent.

Blowing out the candles! She did it in one breath!

The three girls waiting for the cake!

Yummy!


Kennedi Lynn,
We can't believe that it has already been three years since you came to our family. You have brought us more joy than you can imagine. We love you more and more each day and we love watching you grow into the beautiful little girl that you are now. Thank you for being such a great big sister to your brother. He loves you too! You really are our little princess!
Love Mommy and Daddy!













Comments

Lindsey said…
way to go on the cake, it's fantastic! I agree, making cakes for little ones birthdays are so much fun. Looks like princess Kennedi had a royal day :)
Katie Tyler said…
they are the cutest girls ever!
Delee said…
I'm sorry I missed it. She looks adorable! The cake looks great! I have a gift for her. I'll plan a time to get it to her. Tonight was a little too crazy but it was fun!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years