The Steak Won't Stop
Last night we had steak for dinner. Jerrod told Kennedi to eat her steak and she replied with,
"I am. It's in my mouth."
We were pleased that she had tried the steak.
A little while later, we noticed that she hadn't eaten anymore steak, so Jerrod asked her to eat some more.
She then replied with, "No, I don't like it. It won't stop."
I died laughing because I knew exactly what she meant.
Because we won't feed her medium cooked steak, her piece was pretty well done. She didn't like that it took forever to chew! It wouldn't "stop" for her to be able to swallow it!
I thought it was so funny.
Now that she is three, I think that there will be a lot more posts like this. Her little mind is so funny and creative and she says the greatest things.
Comments