Kennedi's New Potty


Kennedi is almost 18 months old, so we decided to get her a little potty so that she can start getting familiar with it. We aren't forcing the potty training on her right now, but we thought that it would be a good idea just to start introducing it to her and work into it slowly. The first time she got on it, she didn't really know what to think, but now she will actually sit on it for a while. She hasn't "gone" in there yet, but it is fun to see her sit on it. She loves getting the toilet paper to "wipe" herself. I have to keep that to a minimum though or else I would be all out of toilet paper.

I just had the thought at how funny and "cute" potties are at this age. This is the only time in a person's life where it is okay for their parents to show potty pictures. And you know that you all have some of yourselves and your kids!
"Daddy, Are you really taking my picture??!!"
No...I am NOT also going to the bathroom! I am just sitting there with Kennedi.

Comments

traveltwin said…
i like your pants!
Funny Girl--way to get one trained before the next one is here. Congrats on the big news-I saw your Mom today and she seems so excited. Yeah for you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years