My Belly



I finally had Jerrod take a few quick photos of me yesterday so that I could show off what I call my baby bump. I understand that some of you may not call it that, but I will have you know that this was not there 4 months ago! It finally popped out just enough to show in a picture. So, for those of you who are wondering...this is what we (baby and I) look like at 22 weeks.

Comments

Kellee said…
Heidi! Congrats on the baby! Do you know what you're going to name him? You look fantastic and I love your description of your "baby hump".
Rachel said…
i love your little baby bump! makes me wish i was that small again, now that im huge and run into everything, i miss when i first started showing! but you look simply gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years