3 Years and counting!!

Yesterday, Jerrod and I celebrated our third anniversary. Usually now is where I would tell you all how wonderful and extravagant our day was because Jerrod was in charge. We decided when we got married that we would switch off every year, so this year he was in charge of Valentines day and I was in charge of our anniversary. For those of you who really know my husband, you know that he is AMAZING at planning out special occasions like this. He always suprises me and makes sure that my day is the absolute best. I, on the other hand, struggle with this. I am not very creative when it comes to coming up with ideas, so he will never get what he gives me. I guess that is where I just have to show EVERYDAY how much I love him and appreciate him.
Tuesday night, Jerrod had a fever and wasn't feeling well. So, he stayed home from work yesterday. At first I was kind of bummed that he wouldn't get his suprises like I had planned, but it ended up being so wonderful to have him home all day long with me. He woke up feeling better than he did that night, so we got up and went out to breakfast.
When we came home we relaxed a bit and then when Kennedi layed down for a nap, we decided to take a nap too. It was so nice to just cuddle and take a nap in the middle of the day.
We just hung out the rest of the day until it was time for our date night. We went to dinner at Stanley and Seaforts in Tacoma and it was fantastic!
It was some of the best food that I have had in a restaurant in a long time. We then went to watch a movie, which is something that we love to do but haven't had the chance to a whole lot since Kennedi was born.
Kennedi stayed with some friends, and as much as we love her, it was nice to get out and be just "us".

I am so so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. I love him with all of my heart and I couldn't have asked for anything better. He is not only and amazing husband, but an amazing father. It is so much fun to watch him be a daddy to Kennedi.
I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with him. 3 years is just a beginning to our long lives together. I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have to know that we can be together for Eternity. And you better believe that we are in it for the long haul!

This isn't the greatest family photo, but Kennedi was wanting to get into the picture and so this was a quick one to make her not feel left out.
Comments