Christmas Time!
We started decorating for Christmas the weekend before Thanksgiving. We couldn't help ourselves and we wanted to be able to just relax on Thanksgiving weekend. So, I came home one Saturday morning after a meeting to find Jerrod and Kennedi outside starting to put the lights up. Kennedi was so excited about everything. We spent the rest of the day, doing a little bit of shopping and decorating! I took tons of photos. Kaden was sleeping while we decorated the tree. I felt bad at first, but we soon realized that it was okay, because he probably would have been taking things down as we were trying to put things up. He has gotten into the tree a few times, but overall leaves it alone. Kennedi is always right there watching him, and she is very quick to let us know when he is touching anything on the tree!
Looking at her reflection in the ornament.
This is our family ornament for the year. Every year we get an ornament that symbolizes that year for us. This year, it was Disney World! We were able to visit all four parks this summer while we were in Orlando.
Showing Kennedi her "Baby's First Christmas Ornament".
She knows how to pose in front of the camera!
When she would place an ornament on the tree, she would get excited about how beautiful it looked.
All finished!
I know this picture isn't the greatest, but I was trying to capture the tree in her eye. If you look close, you can see it.

















Comments
I think it's funny that Kitty wanted a place under the tree when it was finished. Cheeto did the same thing. She loves to be under there but she too is losing her place as more presents are placed under there.