FRIENDS
I just wanted to say something really quick---I love my friends!
Last weekend, I was able to go out with some old friends after watching the General Relief Society Broadcast. We had a great time catching up, while drinking our "virgin" pina coladas and snacking on chips and salsa. This is a great group of girls who I have loved spending time with. Three of the four of us have moved away from our original places, but we have tried to keep in contact and get together every once in a while. I love them and love who they are.
Last night I had a girls night with my friends here in Puyallup. I don't know why it took over a year for us to really become friends, but it did, and I couldn't be more thankful for the women that they are and that they are in my life. I love them so much. There is an original five of us, but last night we invited two other women to join us. They are amazing and we had so much fun with them! I am so grateful that we are friends who are willing to branch out and include others. We would not have had as much fun last night if the other two hadn't joined us. It is fun to get together with women who have the same values and beliefs as I do. I love that our conversations go from babies to birth control to marriage to the Gospel and all over again. We laughed so hard that our cheeks hurt. Those are the kind of nights that I just look forward to.
So, thank you to all of my girlfriends who make me laugh, and help me strive to be better! I love you all!
Comments