Boomer Sooner
It is that time of year again. I know that this is a few weeks old, but like I said in a previous post, WE HAVE BEEN BUSY!
It is football season, and I must say that I was pretty excited for this season to start. Our beloved Oklahoma team had pretty high expectations for the year. When we went through Tulsa on our way home, we made sure that we stocked up on our OU gear. We all got jerseys to wear on game days and a few extra little things to show our love. My favorite is our window decals. I think they are so cute. It is our little OU family!

Well, we all know what happened that first game against BYU. On any other day we would have been happy to see BYU win, just not on this day. It was hard to watch our Heisman Trophy winner, Sam Bradford go down injured, and then watch our team get beat. It was a tough loss, but we are hopeful that some things will go our way to possibly allow us to creep back up in the polls.
The past few Saturday's have been so crazy for me, so I haven't really been able to sit down and watch a game all the way through with Jerrod. I am looking forward to next Saturday to be able to do that. Yes, Jerrod, I really am excited to.
It is so fun to think about this being our family thing. Kennedi already knows part of the fight song and loves to say "Boomer Sooner". She also recognizes the Oklahoma logos anywhere and when she sees it she yells out "Oklahoma!" I am sure it makes her Daddy proud!
Kaden looks so dang cute in his little jersey. I just love it. I never thought I would say that about my husbands obession with OU, but ever since he took me to those two games, I was hooked!
So, we may not be ranked #1 right now, but we are true OU fans who are proud to stick with our team!
Comments