Miss Independant
Kennedi is in that stage where she wants to do everything by herself. She is constantly saying, "My do it!" She even wants to pick out her own clothes, and put them on herself. I remember growing up and looking at some kids in public and think to myself, "why the heck would their parents allow them to go out in public looking like that?"
And, now I get it. They had what I would call their own "Kennedi" and it just wasn't worth the fight sometimes. Most of the time, I do win and won't let her get away looking completely ridiculous, and other times, I just don't care. On those times, I will take photos of her and when she is older, remind her that she chose it herself.
So, one day, she came to us with a big smile on her face and so very proud of how she looked. I will just let you judge for yourself! She is so funny.
At least she is dang cute, so she can't look too bad, right?!


Comments