11 Months

Kaden turned 11 months old yesterday. I can not believe that it has been that long! He is such an amazing little boy who melts my heart every time he looks at me. He has changed so much over the past few months and is definitely a BOY. It really is amazing to me how different Kaden is from how Kennedi was at this age. Here are a few differences...

-Kaden does NOT want to be still. He is constantly on the go. I think the only time he is still is when he is sleeping. He crawls everywhere, walks along the furniture, and just started to get brave enough to let go to take about 5 steps before falling.

-He is an eater! I love this about him! He loves food. I give him usually 2 - 3 servings of food per meal! His favorites are
pasta and fruits.

-He is always into something! He loves cords, toys, the dishwasher, the cupboards and the refrigerator. I don't know what it is, but the second I open the fridge or the dishwasher, he is right there wanting to "help".

-He LOVES his Mama! Kennedi was definately not as clingy. She was very content with any person who wanted to hold her. Kaden just wants me most of the time. I do think that it is cute, but it is pretty hard when I just need a break.

Kaden has started to also learn new things like clapping, standing for very long periods of time, copying many things that we do, and he has learned the sign language word for "more". It is so fun to watch him learn and grow.

Next month, we celebrate his 1st birthday. That is CRAZY to me! I still feel like we just celebrated Kennedi's 1st birthday yesterday! I think that we are going to go with a "bug" theme because that is his nickname. It will be fun to finally spend that time with my family.

So, stay tuned for a post about his birthday!!

Comments

Pogue Fam said…
He sounds SOOOO much like Adelaide.... except that she is a girl. Mind you she likes the girl stuff too, but I think her and Kaden will get along really well! Addie likes to climb on the dishwasher door and pull all the knives out, so watch out!
Stan and Jamie said…
wow, doesn't time fly?!! He is such a handsome little devil!! How fun!
Unknown said…
Kaden is a cutie. It does go by fast. Kylie's first birthday party is next weekend. Kaden sounds a lot like Kylie maybe we should get these two together. She is one busy girl. She is a daddy's girl, that would be one major difference. Hope you have a great rest of the summer and fun planning the party. That is my favorite part.
Happy 11th Month Birthday Kaden!
Bryce said…
Wow I can't believe it! I remember reading your blog about having him like a two months ago!! That is crazy! Well he is a cutie pie!
Pogue Fam said…
I miss YOU! And I think when you get back we will have to make Kennedi and Zoe matching aprons :)

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years