Splish, Splash

This Summer in Texas it has been HOT. Everyone here says that it is so much hotter than normal. We have spent most of our days inside in the AC or outside at the pool. And, of course, the kids would much rather be at the pool. They LOVE swimming. Kennedi has been doing so well and has improved so much over the Summer. She wears her arm floaties, but swims around with confidence. She loves to jump in and go under the water. I am excited to get her into swim lessons when we get back home.

Kaden loves, loves, loves the water. He loves to splash and get water all over. There is a 6 inch pool for little ones and it is perfect for him. He crawls all over and has a great time. Most of these pictures are of Kaden because that is what I have on my computer right now. (Jerrod just backed up all of our photos onto DVD's and deleted them from our computer. So, I have to look for the ones of Kennedi.) Hopefully these will show you just how much Kaden really loves the water. He is a crazy kid.








Jerrod and me watching our kids play in the water. I love this photo of us.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years