"Mom...I look like Cinderella!"
Kennedi has been getting more and more into the "princess" thing. Every time she puts on a dress or a skirt, she says that she looks like a princess. It is so cute and I love that she loves to wear her girly stuff. She is also getting more and more independent the older she gets. Well, on Sunday, she was determined to get dressed all by herself. After much struggle and frustration, she finally managed to pull her dress up and get her arms through. Her shirt was all bunched up and her sleeves were bunched up from the dress, but she was so proud. When she was done she yelled, "Mom, I look like Cinderella!!" Her hair wasn't fixed yet, but I had to get a picture of her.

Comments
Jenna was about that age when the whole world became about the disney princesses. The library has a lot of their sing a longs, if you haven't already discovered those!